DAT question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mhamilton23

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question regarding the Kaplan blue book. Does the book cover the material on the DAT with enough depth? I have not taken any biology classes in awhile and I wanted to know if I should read my old biology books first, or if I should just read the kaplan blue book(along with Schaum's outline of biology) to get enough of the material for the DAT? thank you

Members don't see this ad.

mhamilton23 said:
Hello, I have a question regarding the Kaplan blue book. Does the book cover the material on the DAT with enough depth? I have not taken any biology classes in awhile and I wanted to know if I should read my old biology books first, or if I should just read the kaplan blue book(along with Schaum's outline of biology) to get enough of the material for the DAT? thank you

it's enough depth on the topics that it covers, but the scope of the blue book isn't all encompassing....

personally I never took any G chem, I used only the Kaplan book to prepare, got an 18 on that section....

mhamilton23 said:

I purchased tons of materials, including the big blue book. It is the best to start of with. For bio section, after studying from this book, move on to High Yield for Biology or ExamKrackers for Bio or both if you have the time.