DAT Question!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jayballer125

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need something to be cleared up, maybe some of you may know how to help. Im thinking of sending in my application around early June and taking my DAT mid-late june. Will the dental committee get my application and scores at the same time? Basically how long does it take for the application to be received and how long for the DAT scores? Im trying to buy myself more studying time and want to see if this would actually be more beneficial than harmful. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

since people are probably gonna come to this thread looking for DAT questions, why not ask something that I can't seem to find the answer for...

what does the inner mass of a Blastocyst get converted to?

I'm guessing its maybe endoderm? I know embryonic stem cells come from the ICM...

Members don't see this ad :)
on the ADA site it self it says it takes 2-3 weeks to send out your scores if I recall correctly.

I have absolutely NO IDEA what on earth they are doing for those 2-3 weeks. its not exactly like the MCAT, they don't have to sit there and tell a computer to grade everyones exam. No for the DAT, they straight up tell you if you can be happy or sad at the end of your testing session.

man...some of you guys can be hostile. The guy was just asking a question...thats what these forums are for. Then again the slapping comment was hilarious!

From my experience, it takes schools 2-3 weeks for DAT scores and atleast 4-5 weeks for AADSAS app. The schools download the scores online, which I think are updated on a weekly basis.

Hope this helps!

man...some of you guys can be hostile. The guy was just asking a question...thats what these forums are for. Then again the slapping comment was hilarious!
The rules to the forum direct new users to read the stickies and do searches before starting a thread so that we avoid redundant questions. After you read and/or answer the same question time and time again, you might understand why us less patient folks get hostile.

The rules to the forum direct new users to read the stickies and do searches before starting a thread so that we avoid redundant questions. After you read and/or answer the same question time and time again, you might understand why us less patient folks get hostile.

Well, some people do search but simply can't find the specific answer they're looking for. You should slap yourself!

Well, some people do search but simply can't find the specific answer they're looking for. You should slap yourself!
I'd buy that for some questions, but definately not this one. It took me 10 seconds to think of searching "DAT timing" to get this:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=512776&highlight=dat+timing
Stop making excuses. If people don't read the forum instructions or do a little work themselves searching for answers, they need to be corrected in way that gets their attention. Besides, my jab was pretty lighthearted compared to some of the vitriol I've read on SDN.