dat qvault biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope_to_match

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this has been asked before I just can't find that post..How closely does qvault's bio correlate to the real score on bio on DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

If you do all the tests and remember mistakes, I've been seeing mostly a +2 increase on the actual DAT from all the breakdowns.

thanks..bio is so random i ve been studying and studying but my scores are kind of level. i still have about 1.5 weeks to review though..but im getting so sick of bio

For me personally:

qvaultBIO: 15 17 17 16 18 17 18 19 17 18

Bio DAT: 22

However, I really wasn't taking any practice test seriously and was always using practice tests to accumulate material more than just testing myself. I wouldn't just try to retain the questions I got wrong, I'd go back to the chapter and add more info to my notes. I took those practice tests 1 month before my exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
thank you !

also dat qvault tells you approximate percentages of subjects that are tests, are they true? or does it really depend on the test?

thank you !

also dat qvault tells you approximate percentages of subjects that are tests, are they true? or does it really depend on the test?

I wouldn't read too much into those kinds of "facts". Who can really know?

As for your original question, I scored 2-3 points higher on the actual than QVault, but found it to be appropriately "random", like the actual test.

When are you taking your DAT? Averaging 3 new threads a day for month at a time is getting old

First of all- your reply does not answer a question of the post. Second- your stats are off. And third- if my posts bother you so much, you can ignore them. :sleep:

I know this has been asked before I just can't find that post..How closely does qvault's bio correlate to the real score on bio on DAT?

My bio score went up 4 point from my average on Qvault. I consistently score 22's, almost every time and got a 26 today.