DAT QVAULT vs Actual DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

raminanx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone
How similar is DATQvault BIO, Gen Chem, and Orgo sections to the REAL DAT? I haven't tried their BIO or Orgo yet, but I took 2 Gen Chem's today and I got 22 out of 30 which gave me a score of 19. If you have taken the actual DAT and used Qvault please chime in.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Many people say qVault for bio is pretty accurate. I am curious to know what others have to say about gen chem and orgo!

I averaged around 18 on qvault and the real one was sooo hard and made an 18. I got a 19,18,18,18,16,17,18,19,18,18 got an 18 on the real thing =( but oh well. There were more true statement and diagrams labeling. It was kind of different from the one I took my first time.

Members don't see this ad :)
I averaged around 18 on qvault and the real one was sooo hard and made an 18. I got a 19,18,18,18,16,17,18,19,18,18 got an 18 on the real thing =( but oh well. There were more true statement and diagrams labeling. It was kind of different from the one I took my first time.

What do you mean "diagram labeling"? Like they point out a certain structure and you have to know what it is?

What do you mean "diagram labeling"? Like they point out a certain structure and you have to know what it is?
Its kind of like that like it was point to that structure and say whats the function of this. etc. for cell bio stuff on replication and stuff it was weird. I didn't study too much on that. =( my fault hah

Does anyone know how accurate these random GC conceptual questions relate to the real DAT? Theres so many on qvault!