DAT QVAULt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kypredent92

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I purchased Qvault for QR, bio and genchem.
What do you all think about the dofficidifof QVault versus the actual exam?! Easier/harder/similar?
I am using BC as well and at least for bio seem to be sclrisc was lower on BC than bio. I got a 16 on a BC bio test today and then got a 22 and 20 on Qvault bio tests.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
 
I purchased Qvault for QR, bio and genchem.
What do you all think about the dofficidifof QVault versus the actual exam?! Easier/harder/similar?
I am using BC as well and at least for bio seem to be sclrisc was lower on BC than bio. I got a 16 on a BC bio test today and then got a 22 and 20 on Qvault bio tests.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
I used Qvault Bio and thought they were very representative of many of the questions on the actual DAT. There are some questions on the Bio that show up that require a little more critical thought, but Qvault has some of these type questions as well.

Check out Dr. Romano's Dynamite Bio Review. It's good stuff for Bio review.