DAT RC and MCAT RC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hamburger90

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone

thank you all for taking your time to share your knowledge. I have a bunch of articles with questions, but they are directed to be training for the MCAT. I will be taking the DAT a year for now but i am very weak in this area, Do you guys think this would be a good practice for now to build some skills of comprehension? or it will be negative to my training due to the significant difference between DAT RC and MCAT RC....
thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone

thank you all for taking your time to share your knowledge. I have a bunch of articles with questions, but they are directed to be training for the MCAT. I will be taking the DAT a year for now but i am very weak in this area, Do you guys think this would be a good practice for now to build some skills of comprehension? or it will be negative to my training due to the significant difference between DAT RC and MCAT RC....
thank you all!

A year.... I don't think you'll need that much to study for DAT
MCAT verbal is supposed to be much harder than DAT RC. I don't think it would hurt to use it to study for it. You can use PCAT RC's as well. Any RC will pretty much help, since you just want to practice being able to read fast and retain a lot of information.

A year.... I don't think you'll need that much to study for DAT
MCAT verbal is supposed to be much harder than DAT RC. I don't think it would hurt to use it to study for it. You can use PCAT RC's as well. Any RC will pretty much help, since you just want to practice being able to read fast and retain a lot of information.
Agreed. It is all about being able to read fast and retaining info....

Hey everyone

thank you all!

Last edited: