DAT RC section

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thecoolpharmboi

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I find it quite easy :) .....so far on practice hehe

Anyways, what are your opinions?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For those who have written the DAT, how is the real RC compared to topscore RC or achiever RC?

Members don't see this ad :)
For me, real DAT RC was much easier than Achiever, while harder than Topscore. Overall, the real exam had pretty straight-forward questions untill I was given a "piano" passage, so I'd say it all depends on which passage u get.

For me, real DAT RC was much easier than Achiever, while harder than Topscore. Overall, the real exam had pretty straight-forward questions untill I was given a "piano" passage, so I'd say it all depends on which passage u get.

Topscore was way too easy, SnD will grant you 100% in Topscore. Achiever is great practice for RC. Achiever RC was real reading comprehension and not just finding a phrase.

i didnt study for the RC, didn't know how...still got a 24

Is topscore WAY too easy? I don't find it that easy actually. How is the real test harder?

Topscore is like...

1. What does PAPA do?

A) PAPA does X
B) PAPA does Y
C) PAPA does Z

In a paragraph you will find.
"...and, through this process, PAPA will do Y."

Real Exam:

1. According to the article, how does the author feel about the implementation of PAPA in the health field
A) apathetic
B)

you get the idea.

hmm.. dam i'm finding topscore a bit challenging, sitting round a 19.. I think I'm going to start practicing mapping method, should help with tone questions dont you thinK?