Hi guys... When I was applying during the summer, I also registered to re-write the DAT (even though I really didn't want to, I thought my first scores were good but I was scared because they just hit the two year mark this october and at many schools, the scores become invalid after two years)... Anyways, I kept delaying the DAT and now I have it set for the end of December....but the thing is, I already got one acceptance and I am thrilled about that thank God!!! Now, in the case that I do re-write the DAT, my scores will be automatically sent to all the schools (including the one where I got accepted)...the only reason I want to give it a shot is to see if I can hear anything from another school that is much closer to me than the one I was accepted at... If I do worse on the DAT, can they take back the acceptance??