DAT Reading

Started by Awuah29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Awuah29

Christian predent
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,
i am just curious and want to know what kind of article are fair game on the reading section. I know thats it's mostly science related articles, but are those articles about cancer, alzheimer , parkinson or aids. Anyone know?
 
It could be anything, I had my DAT yesterday and I had articles on comets and asteroids, X-Ray techniques, and neurotransmitters. I know somoene else that took them that had an article on the stock market.
 
well, i know on what to focused on! I mean you never know.It's better to know smth about it than going into the test with no clue about neurotransmitter, x-ray etc. 😀 i am not saying that I will focus on those topic , but it' just good no know. Any other input ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awuah29 said:
well, i know on what to focused on! I mean you never know.It's better to know smth about it than going into the test with no clue about neurotransmitter, x-ray etc. 😀 i am not saying that I will focus on those topic , but it' just good no know. Any other input ?

I think your better off reading science articles every day (like newsweek or something) than focusing on those above topics alone. 🙂