DAT registration booklet

Started by sdnmember
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sdnmember

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Everyone says that the registration booklet comes with extremely accurate material. How did u get the registration booklet? I registered online and do not see a link to request such a booklet. Thanks! 😳
 
I called the ADA center in Chicago, and requsted the material though the phone. Here are the number you can call:
800-621-8099 or 312-440-2500
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The PAT angles on the test can be assisted if you tear a corner piece of paper, 90 degrees exactly, and then make little dots on it to represent the angle on the screen, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.
 
jk5177 said:
The PAT angles on the test can be assisted if you tear a corner piece of paper, 90 degrees exactly, and then make little dots on it to represent the angle on the screen, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.


I thought it was forbidden to touch the screen with anything? Can you expound on your tip? Thanks!