DAT registration booklet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdnmember

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Everyone says that the registration booklet comes with extremely accurate material. How did u get the registration booklet? I registered online and do not see a link to request such a booklet. Thanks! :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

I called the ADA center in Chicago, and requsted the material though the phone. Here are the number you can call:
800-621-8099 or 312-440-2500

i took the booklet's exam yesturday... and i did alright in most subjects except PAT angles where i missed 10 out of 15!!

so how accurate is it>?

Members don't see this ad :)
The PAT angles on the test can be assisted if you tear a corner piece of paper, 90 degrees exactly, and then make little dots on it to represent the angle on the screen, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

jk5177 said:
The PAT angles on the test can be assisted if you tear a corner piece of paper, 90 degrees exactly, and then make little dots on it to represent the angle on the screen, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I thought it was forbidden to touch the screen with anything? Can you expound on your tip? Thanks!