DAT registration, but applying 2010 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xaznxcountx

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I've been studying for the DAT's and I want to register for it. However I won't be applying until the 2010 cycle. Does anyone know if I can just register for the test without sending scores yet? Anyone ever been in this situation? As in going to take the DAT, but not sure which schools you want it sent to yet? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I took the DAT's and I'm applying for 2010. Basically I just picked 5 schools randomly...i don't even know where i wanna go and pay $25 when i do know i guess...just select 5 schools which you think ur gonna wanna apply to

I took the DAT's and I'm applying for 2010. Basically I just picked 5 schools randomly...i don't even know where i wanna go and pay $25 when i do know i guess...just select 5 schools which you think ur gonna wanna apply to
Research schools (search the pre-dent forum and the interview databases) and pick the 5 you seem to like best then register. You can contact the 5 schools and tell them you are not applying until 2010 and you just wanted to get the DAT out of the way early.