herkulease

10+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
So I registered for the test earlier and something stupid happened and it bothered me.

I had previously registered my dentpin without my middle name. this is before they added it must match government issued id bullet point.

I got them to correct it. When I went to register indeed they did correct it. I pick my schools and everything. then after entering my credit card info(which by the way doesn't have a box for middle name) and hitting submit.

the screen confirming it went through and acts as your receipt, I look down where it says applicant name, my middle name is not there. WTH.

Its obviously night time in chicago. But so I can study and not stress out tonight, does anyone remember or have their receipt to see if yours is similar?

I'll be calling them up tomorrow and hopefully they don't say call back on tuesday when the apps are processed for me to know. I'll really be stressed then.

MrBeans

MrBeans
Nov 6, 2009
Status
Pre-Dental
Same thing happened to me.

I included my middle initial on the form, and at the end it was omitted.

As I recall, my form did not require a response for the middle prefix; it was an optional field.

I don't think what happened to you was unusual, nor will it have negative consequences. Then again, it never hurts to call and double check. ;)