DAT Registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

isuclones85

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok I've already searched for previous threads on this question and couldn't find the answer. If this question has been asked already I apologize so if this question is redundant for some of you please just roll your eyes and move on instead of yelling at me:D

I want to register for the DAT to take in the early July range, possibly late June. I went to the ADA site and began registration and got to the point of selecting five schools(25 bucks per school after that). If I am not currently in the best financial situation to start clickin on the amount of schools that I would like to apply to(which is around the 10-15 range), then is it possible for me to pay later to have my DAT scores sent. I am getting confused with the AASDAS sending my apps. out, the ADA sending my scores out, me being able to send my scores to where and through who.

I plan on appyling in June and then taking the DAT in late June early July as I said earlier.

Members don't see this ad.

Ok I've already searched for previous threads on this question and couldn't find the answer. If this question has been asked already I apologize so if this question is redundant for some of you please just roll your eyes and move on instead of yelling at me:D

I want to register for the DAT to take in the early July range, possibly late June. I went to the ADA site and began registration and got to the point of selecting five schools(25 bucks per school after that). If I am not currently in the best financial situation to start clickin on the amount of schools that I would like to apply to(which is around the 10-15 range), then is it possible for me to pay later to have my DAT scores sent. I am getting confused with the AASDAS sending my apps. out, the ADA sending my scores out, me being able to send my scores to where and through who.

I plan on appyling in June and then taking the DAT in late June early July as I said earlier.

First question: yes
Second question: you ask ada to send the scores to the schools after you take your DATs