DAT Resources needed

Started by ahhdent
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ahhdent

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was wondering If anyone was intersted in selling their DAT materials to me (especially DAT Destroyer and Achiever). I plan to take my DAT in FEbruary and would really appreciate it!!

Thanx alot 🙂
 
Hey.. I have both the Destroyer and DAT Ach. along with some other study materials that I used when I was studying. PM me if you're interested but just so you don't know I don't think you can re-use dat acheiver because you get a "code" when you purchase it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you know how to access Achiever once installed then I have Topscore and Achiever both. I dfo have the Destroyer (latest 2007).Take a look at my other DAT resources.