DAT rest date

Started by hello2005
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

H

hello2005

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
if I plan to take DAT test in the middle of August, will that be too late? OR I really need to take the DAT at JUNE or JULY in order to be considered as eraly applicant?I am not sure I can be ready at that time.
 
You can turn in your AADSAS before your DAT scores.

I don't know if it would put you at a disadvantage. I doubt it would because they will take six weeks, or some time like that to process your application anyways.
 
so, if I submit the application at June, then take DAT in August, is that late? or I still need to take DAT as early as June or July in order not to be considered as late applicant although I submit the application already? Thanks!