DAT results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxTech

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AA 20
PA 19
QR 16
RC 21
Bio 20
GC 25
OC 19
TS 20

I have to say that this was much easier than topscore. I studied for about 2 months with the Kaplan book and some outside sources. I could have done better overall, but I think this cold I have prevented me from doing so. I got so depressed on Monday cause I was so sick, and I was so sure that my cold would stop me from doing well, but I guess everything went well. The QR section is not easy at all just because there's not enough time to double check your answer. Just remember that when you take this exam make sure you keep moving along, don't waste time on one hard question when you have 10 easy ones after it. Remember this Hard work = great results. Good luck to you all.

Members don't see this ad.

MoThuggy said:
congrats on your scroe, would you mind tellin us what other sources you used?

A couple of months ago I was planning to take the MCATs so I had some material from princeton review that someone gave me. Its hard to come by unless you sign up for the course, but the way they explain everything and just how its all organized, makes you really understand forgotten concepts.