DAT results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

haisha ni narou

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Thought I'd do my thing and post my scores. Here they are.

BIO 19
Gchem 16
Ochem 17
PAT 19
RC 20
QR 16
TS 18
TA 18

Not super bummed out, not super stoked. Kind of a lame score on Gen Chem, I should have done better with Ochem. QR is kind of where I expected.

So what do you all think?

GPA 3.4
Science 3.5

Lots of service/volunteer work.

Applied to 15 schools

This was my first attempt at the DAT. It was pretty much how I expected. The Gen Chem section was what everyone has been saying about it's mostly "theory". Hardly any calculations at all. PAT hole punch and angles were more difficult than Kaplan or Topscore. I also thought the QR was easier than kaplan (even though i sucked).

I'm just glad it's over. I'm going to take my road bike up to flagstaff for the next two days and burn off all the fat that's grown around my gut from sitting at my computer for the past month and a half from studying.

Good luck to all those who are taking the test in the near future!

Members don't see this ad.

18/19 is a solid score, although the 16 in GC may not make the cutoffs for some schools. With your GPA, assuming that you have applied to the right schools, I think you have a decent shot.

Hey how was your experience at the Tempe site? was it really busy? you went at 4 right? i'll be there two weeks from today at 4:30

Tempe site was nice. I showed up early and they let me get started about 15 min early. It was quite and there wern't any problems. The room varried from 50-75% filled. No complaints. Yes, I was scheduled for 4.

ya, that 16 is gonna drag me down. I already know it's going to disqualify me from a few schools. I don't know if I'm even up to thinking about retaking that thing. I'm taking 19 credits this Fall semester, with an internship at ASDOH's dental lab. Dont' know if I'll have time for effecient DAT study. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.