DAT retake

Started by WeddleGw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WeddleGw

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey- I know I have seen this question before I just cant find it. I am retaking the DAT and my 90 days runs up November 16. I have already signed up to take the test but havent gotten the letter in the mail to call and sign up for the test. Will I not get the letter until my 90 days are up? If I do get the letter, can I call and make the test date or do I have to wait? If you know, please let me know, thanks bunches!
 
WeddleGw said:
Hey- I know I have seen this question before I just cant find it. I am retaking the DAT and my 90 days runs up November 16. I have already signed up to take the test but havent gotten the letter in the mail to call and sign up for the test. Will I not get the letter until my 90 days are up? If I do get the letter, can I call and make the test date or do I have to wait? If you know, please let me know, thanks bunches!


Hey,
I am too retaking the DAT very soon and got the letter about 6 days before my 90 days expired. So you should receive it soon and be fine to take it right after the 90 days. Best of luck to you!