DAT review material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kdhammer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently, or I guess you could say finishing up studying for the DAT as I take it on Monday, the 2nd of July. I have been through the Kaplan Blue Book numerous times and have been taking practice tests with TopScore. For anyone who has taken the test... what can I expect that's similar or different than the actual DAT? Have this material prepared me well enough?

Members don't see this ad.

I am currently, or I guess you could say finishing up studying for the DAT as I take it on Monday, the 2nd of July. I have been through the Kaplan Blue Book numerous times and have been taking practice tests with TopScore. For anyone who has taken the test... what can I expect that's similar or different than the actual DAT? Have this material prepared me well enough?

only you can decide...i mean what are your scores like? are you happy with them?
-ld

i would like ~1-2 point improvement on each section.. that would give me a strong score.. my PAT is relatively strong getting lower 20's..