DAT Sample Guide for those with time

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

relevant

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have until February for my DAT test and I was wondering if there's a sample study guide on here for those with extra time. The reason I want to study ahead is because I will need to study for it during a semester with tough courses. In other words, what's the optimal way to study for it I apologize if this has already been asked.

Members don't see this ad.

I have until February for my DAT test and I was wondering if there's a sample study guide on here for those with extra time. The reason I want to study ahead is because I will need to study for it during a semester with tough courses. In other words, what's the optimal way to study for it I apologize if this has already been asked.

I'd start here: Ari's Study Guide for DAT Domination | DAT Bootcamp

Reactions: 1 user
I'm taking the DAT in January, and am happy to share my schedule! It's not official, and we're likely using different resources (I'm on a budget ), but maybe it can help you think about how to divide a longer timeline: DAT Study Schedule
I split it into 4 quarters (Q1, Q2, etc), with Q4 reserved for going over all my weak sections, leading up to the big day. Good luck w/ your tough courses!