DAT Schedule Problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

etoolky1

Tooth girl
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I couldn't schedule my DAT until Dec. 15th. The test center is totally full! I'm slightly stressed bc. my application is not complete at any of the schools. I submitted my app. realllly early but they are waiting on my DAT's. Anyway, I applied to 14 schools, have not been denied from anywhere, and have received secondaries from every school that required them.
Give me some opinions:
1. Should I call all the schools and tell them my test is on Dec 15th?
2. Do I have a chance of being accepted bc. the DAT is so late? (some schools wanted me to fax my scores as soon as I took the test)

thanks for any opinions

Members don't see this ad.

etoolky1 said:
I couldn't schedule my DAT until Dec. 15th. The test center is totally full! I'm slightly stressed bc. my application is not complete at any of the schools. I submitted my app. realllly early but they are waiting on my DAT's. Anyway, I applied to 14 schools, have not been denied from anywhere, and have received secondaries from every school that required them.
Give me some opinions:
2. Do I have a chance of being accepted bc. the DAT is so late? (some schools wanted me to fax my scores as soon as I took the test)

thanks for any opinions

You may go Virginia and take DAT. b/c they have plent of spot.
In my case, i lived in NC but i took DAT in VA b/c test center was full/

etoolky1 said:
Give me some opinions:

thanks for any opinions

You could also try checking back every day and seeing if any spots open up.

Or you can do what etoolky1 said and take it out of state.