DAT Scheduling

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shjfr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I was recently told that I should probably retake the DAT for further consideration into a school.

They said that I should take it by mid-February. Unfortunately there are black out dates starting the 7th to the 28th... so I need to take it by the 6th.

Anyways, what I am wondering is if it is possible to see what dates are open before registering for the DAT. I tried doing it but it was asking for my confirmation number first (haven't signed up for this part yet).

I really don't want to pay the non-refundable $205 and then later find out that there are no available dates around the 6th...

If I called the testing center would they be able to give me this information?

And just to refresh my memory... how long after you register for the DAT can you pick a date?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

After you register it takes about a week I think to get the confirmation number. I think it says they do all their processing on a certain day of the week (Thursday if I recall correctly).

1) sorry ur outta luck there... u gotta pay the 205.... the only loophole is to call the testing center. i guarantee you can get a testing time in the next month, but i would assume the 6th is a highly sought date.

2) u will be able to register right after u get the confirmation email on the tuesday after you submit your application.

1) sorry ur outta luck there... u gotta pay the 205.... the only loophole is to call the testing center. i guarantee you can get a testing time in the next month, but i would assume the 6th is a highly sought date.

2) u will be able to register right after u get the confirmation email on the tuesday after you submit your application.

Very helpful, thanks