DAT Score = Dirty 30s Everywhere

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Biz & Fun

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi My People!

I want to start out by telling you about a technique that I used, other than hard work, which was visualization, and that's exactly what we are doing right now. :cool: It's a technique used by sport psychologists, except we are going to use that technique for educational purposes. Now, here are my scores :)

AA 28
TS 30
Bio 30
GC 30
OC 29
PAT 25
RC 25
QR 25

Yes, that's exactly how I felt!!!!!:highfive:

Well I visualized practicing on Bootcamp EVERYDAY because that's all you need to get unbelievable scores like me. Also, I visualized aiming for the highest possible scores that I can get... I'm telling you right now, Bootcamp is the one stop shop for the DAT. lol I'm not even kidding. Here are the reasons:

First of all, Bootcamp is highly recommended by word-of-mouth, which is the most trustworthy, in my opinion. Also, professors that teach the DAT recommend using BC as an extra resource to enhance students' test performance. For example, becoming accustomed to the testing environment that the practice test simulate, and to start learning the PAT. If you decide to contact the Iprep intructor, she will tell you that she recommend Bootcamp (other than her own book) to her students. As well as Dr. Gavin Putzner, who teaches DAT prep classes at UCF. Feel free to contact any of these instructors for more information and verify it from them.

QR: I got such a high score because Bootcamp was super quick to update with the new questions. Almost two months ago, my ex-boyfriend comes to me and tells me, "I'll give you all the QR." My replied was, "Bootcamp already put 50 questions." Then, he responds, "I'll give you word for word." However, I rejected him (like I did over a year ago lol), so he cuts me off from any DAT help. Do I regret it? Nope, not at all lol.

RC: All I did was practice on there and that's it, just do it.

PAT: At first, the PAT was very difficult because it's something that you never see until you start studying for the DAT. Fortunately, the PAT Academy on Bootcamp makes it wayyy less painful. Thank you Joel! :) Then, I started doing the generators untimed and eventually timed, which is where I picked up the strategies that I would use for the practice tests. The 3D models and explanations were all that I needed to learn from my mistakes.

OC: I started by watching Mike's videos. :bow: Thank you so much Mike! I couldn't have done it without you! My favorite part is when Mike tells us, "Pause the video and try it on your own." I enjoy being part of the learning instead of having someone just lecturing and lecturing and more lecturing :yawn: A lot of good tips are given during the lectures, and it's never a dull moment.

GC: SEE OC section because that's exactly what I did for GC.

BIO: I used Cliff to re-learn all the info, then used Feralis notes to clarify info. Afterwards, just started doing the practice test.

I decided to start use test 1 as diagnostic test to see where I was. I'm sure everyone is different and we all have our own strengths and weaknesses. Next, I began practicing with test 10 and worked my way to test 6. Then, I started test 2 because I already used test 1 as diagnostic test. Afterwards, went from test 2 to test 5. Last, took the 2009 test for more practice and to learn from more of my mistakes. On test day, I wasn't nervous because I knew that I was fully prepared and did everything that I could possibly do. Thank you Bootcamp! :D

Now, that's a wrap! :happy: Don't forget you heard all about it right here on SDN. Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have, I'll be glad to answer them.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
First of all Congrats!! Amazing scores!

Did you just use Bootcamp only and nothing else? Destroyer?

Also, there are new questions for QR, where did BC upload these? You said they added 50 news one.

For RC, did you just do the practice tests and just that?

First of all Congrats!! Amazing scores!

Did you just use Bootcamp only and nothing else? Destroyer?

Also, there are new questions for QR, where did BC upload these? You said they added 50 news one.

For RC, did you just do the practice tests and just that?

For the QR section on BC if you scroll down to the subject-specifics you'll see the Quantitative Comparison section!

Members don't see this ad :)
For some reason this post was hard to read for some reason lol, but congrats. You lost me at QR haha

Reactions: 4 users
Wow congratulation!!! Those scores are super amazing!!!!

How do you memorized all the reactions and reagents and all the sterospecificity stuff for OC??? I"m really bad at OC evenntho ppl have said that OC on DAT is straightforward but I don't see it that way yet (from doing BC practice problems)

and for bio, how exactly did you memorize everything lol I read Feralis already but I keep forgetting the details. did you read it while doing practice problems? I tend to forget things fast so i'm kinda worried about my test :(

for RC, did you just use BC? I just started practice tests ( i only did two so) and I always ran out of time. I can only read 2 passages and never get to finish reading the third passage :(((( ANd what method did you use??

Overall, do you think BC is a good representitave of the real test? or it's easier or harder??

thanks again in advance and congratulation of your amazig scores! I'm super impressed :)

Lmao. I'm sure this person was joking. It was 5am.. also ppl respond to this, but not a science question? That doesnt make sense

Last edited: