Aug 15, 2019
Status
Pre-Dental
22 AA 21 TS 20 BIO 22 GC 21 OC 25 RC 23 QR 19 PAT

I also have a 3.72 gpa and a 3.74 science gpa. I’ve done a lot of community service and involved in ec’s.

artist2022

yes, I'm a girl
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
Status
Dental Student

I also have a 3.72 gpa and a 3.74 science gpa. I’ve done a lot of community service and involved in ec’s.
Yes, but probably not this late in the cycle. Better/pretty good chances early next cycle.

artist2022

yes, I'm a girl
2+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2016
Status
Dental Student
My score is already verified and I have submitted applications. You think I will get zero?
Didn't say that, but many schools (about 70% of them) have already sent interviews out.

EDIT: You already posted last month about this. Schools are probably just barely looking at your app now since they finally have your scores. Just sit tight and continue shadowing/volunteering/updating your application.

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student

:clap::clap::clap:Congratulations on these great consistent scores. Excellent GPA too. You have an excellent chance of getting in this cycle. I have worked with thousands of students who have gained acceptance when applying at this time and later. Several of our students have interviews and took the DAT a few weeks ago. Interview invites are sent out year round.

Good luck and call the schools directly for answers, they hold the key.

Nancy, co/owner/ DAT Destroyer, Orgoman

ChemistryDentist

Almost there!
Apr 10, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental

Great scores, congratulations! Very consistent, which I know schools like to see.

I definitely think you have a chance this cycle. Not only a chance, but a very good shot at getting interview invites and acceptances, especially if you've had everything submitted already. I know a lot of people on SDN panic about not getting enough pre-December invites (myself included), but plenty of students are interviewed after December and accepted afterward, too. I think you'll be a-okay for this cycle! Best of luck! :)

Dec 17, 2018
Status
Pre-Dental
A real solid chance at getting in. I expect you to get a few pre-Dec invites if you apply to the right schools and early enough. If you applied right now you have a lower chance but you're still a solid candidate so decide if you are going to apply do it ASAP and if not then make sure you are productive until next cycle :)

Stay positive and ReachON!