Aug 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
So I took the DAT a few weeks ago. The website shows that I have taken the test and it shows that my scores have been sent to all the schools I requested as of a few days ago. Is there any way for me to see if the unofficial score report given at the testing center is the same as the official score? I am an upcoming junior so I have not applied anywhere yet so is there anyway to see my official scores online? Not sure how all this works. Thanks for the help!

NavyDDS1990

5+ Year Member
Feb 14, 2014
Status
Dental Student
under the AADSAS App, you can view your scores by clicking on School Designations, not under the status section, but under the actual dental school designations. you will see little blue icons next to it and if you click on them it will show you the scores

Mar 24, 2015
Status
Pre-Dental
From ADA:

"Scores have never been available online. You scores are unofficial only in so far as they were printed by Promteric and not us. They have NOT changed."

OP
K
Aug 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
under the AADSAS App, you can view your scores by clicking on School Designations, not under the status section, but under the actual dental school designations. you will see little blue icons next to it and if you click on them it will show you the scores
So i need to apply in order to see that?

OP
K
Aug 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
From ADA:

"Scores have never been available online. You scores are unofficial only in so far as they were printed by Promteric and not us. They have NOT changed."
Oh ok. Thanks for that:)