DAT Score Percentiles

Started by Hnl7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is it true that test-repeaters tend to do worse the second time around? It shows that the AA/TS scores tend to drop after repeating the test.
I guess it depends. If first time taker scores low score such as below 17, then second time will more likely score higher after better preparations.
If a person scores same or higher than 21, then it will be harder to achieve higher score or possibly score lower/dropped in this case.
 
I guess it depends. If first time taker scores low score such as below 17, then second time will more likely score higher after better preparations.
If a person scores same or higher than 21, then it will be harder to achieve higher score or possibly score lower/dropped in this case.
I was following up with it and the data ADEA reported on scores show that that AA/TS and other sections were lower than the first time.