DAT Score reports?

Started by briansle
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

briansle

Cell A
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When you finish the DAT what do you get? I just got a piece of paper with my scores and a stamp on it. Is that all we get? I heard they give you a score report that shows you what questions you missed and breaks down your test in detail??

Also, how long do the DAT people keep your score in their records? I will be a junior this fall and plan to apply at the end of my junior year, will I still be able to request my scores?How long are DAT scores valid?
 
Yes, that's all you get. No breakdown.

I think they'll keep it for a very, very long time, but from my understanding it's only good for 3 years.

Yes, you'll be able to request your scores.

3 years.