Dat Scores And Comments

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

summersy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently applied to the 2007 application cycle, but applied and got the application in, in Nov. I posted this info for advice on the DAT section, but only got one response and wanted to possibly hear others.

ORG-28
GCHEM-21
BIO-19
RC-20
QR-15
PAT-17
TS-21
AA-21

I graduated in Dec. with a 3.7 cum and 4.0 science (also completed senior honors thesis that is being published). I have shadowing hours and tons of comm. service. I am pretty sure that I should keep my DAT scores, but was wondering what others thaught. PLEASE COMMENT.... THIS APP. CYCLE GOT SOME WAITLISTS..

Members don't see this ad.

I recently applied to the 2007 application cycle, but applied and got the application in, in Nov. I posted this info for advice on the DAT section, but only got one response and wanted to possibly hear others.

ORG-28
GCHEM-21
BIO-19
RC-20
QR-15
PAT-17
TS-21
AA-21

I graduated in Dec. with a 3.7 cum and 4.0 science (also completed senior honors thesis that is being published). I have shadowing hours and tons of comm. service. I am pretty sure that I should keep my DAT scores, but was wondering what others thaught. PLEASE COMMENT.... THIS APP. CYCLE GOT SOME WAITLISTS..

those are good DAT scores, you dont need to retake. i think the problem was the fact that you applied in november. apply early this cycle and you should have better results.

I think that you should RE-TAKE for SURE. I got these scores and was told to retake:

ORG: 29
GCHEM: 28
BIO: 29
RC: 26
QR: 25
PAT: 27
TS: 28
AA:27

I also have a 4.0 sci. and 3.99 cum., I have been published six times and I was nominated for the Nobel Prize for my cancer research.

I had one school even ask me why I even applied at all, and another school sent me hate mail for being such a bad applicant.

I guess the key is to get a 28 AA and at LEAST a 29 TS. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that you should RE-TAKE for SURE. I got these scores and was told to retake:

I also have a 4.0 sci. and 3.99 cum., I have been published six times and I was nominated for the Nobel Prize for my cancer research.

I don't who told you to re-take . . . but they're crazy. With those scores, GPA, and research experience you should have been accepted FOR SURE, especially if you applied in a timely fashion . . .

I don't who told you to re-take . . . but they're crazy. With those scores, GPA, and research experience you should have been accepted FOR SURE, especially if you applied in a timely fashion . . .

I had my application in on may 15th. I guess theres no hope...

Hook line and sinker!
Welcome back sf45:D

I had one school even ask me why I even applied at all, and another school sent me hate mail for being such a bad applicant.

I guess the key is to get a 28 AA and at LEAST a 29 TS. Good luck!

:laugh:

ORG-28
GCHEM-21
BIO-19
RC-20
QR-15
PAT-17
TS-21
AA-21

3.99 Cum Gpa??? That .01 loss is what hurt you

Ohh my god Stop the Presses, we have someone who is getting published!
And you didnt get in. Shocking.

Maybe the you just have to fact that you applied too late.

Apply Earlier.

Choose something else to do.

We are not on the adcom so dont ask us why you didnt get in we cant answer that, we can only give our opinions. and some people just dont like them.

Ohh my god Stop the Presses, we have someone who is getting published!
And you didnt get in. Shocking.

Apply Earlier.

Choose something else to do.

We are not on the adcom so dont ask us why you didnt get in we cant answer that, we can only give our opinions. and some people just dont like them.

dude...what happened here? i'm calling the grammar police

dyslexia?

All in good spirit of course...:D