DAT Scores for Reapplicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Physics Guy1421

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are a reapplicant and you list most recent scores on the AADSAS application, do you need to pay to have an offical copy resent to the schools?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Short answer: Yes. Sorry.

Longer answer: You can always call the schools and see if they kept them on file. Most destroy your file after the application cycle is over and you have to start from scratch every year. So yes, you'll have to pay to have them resent.

Short answer: Yes. Sorry.

Longer answer: You can always call the schools and see if they kept them on file. Most destroy your file after the application cycle is over and you have to start from scratch every year. So yes, you'll have to pay to have them resent.

Hey thanks alot for the info! I was looking over the AADSAS instructions and did not see this topic covered, so this very helpful even though it is bad news (haha).

By any chance do you know the cost to resend the scores per school? Is is $25/school?

Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad :)
By any chance do you know the cost to resend the scores per school? Is is $25/school?

Yes. And save the confirmation # they give you, in case they make an "error."

Yes. And save the confirmation # they give you, in case they make an "error."

Which happens. More than it should.

I would call all of your schools in mid-August-ish and make sure they have everything and received the DAT scores from the ADEA.

Good luck applying!

Which happens. More than it should.

I would call all of your schools in mid-August-ish and make sure they have everything and received the DAT scores from the ADEA.

Good luck applying!

Thanks for the advice, good luck at UNC or UT, whichever one you will be attending!

UNC :)

It's a twenty minute move versus and 18 hour one :)

Haha. Best of luck, you must be excited! UNC must be an awesome place to become a dentist! Thanks again for the info.

If you are a reapplicant and you list most recent scores on the AADSAS application, do you need to pay to have an offical copy resent to the schools?

Thanks!
It might be worth your time to call all the schools you are reapplying to and see if they kept your scores from last year. During the last cycle this saved me around $175. It is not exactly an overwhelming amount of money, but once those interviews start rolling in the extra cash will come in handy.

It might be worth your time to call all the schools you are reapplying to and see if they kept your scores from last year. During the last cycle this saved me around $175. It is not exactly an overwhelming amount of money, but once those interviews start rolling in the extra cash will come in handy.

Hey thanks for the excellent suggestion! So some of the schools you reapplied to had indeed kept your old scores?

Thanks!