Quantcast

DAT Scores in AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hank04

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I took the DAT this past July 16, 2010 and AADSAS still does not have any DAT information. It has been approximately 5 weeks since taking the test so I am starting to get worried.

Per the AADSAS FAQ's, I double checked that my DENTPIN and DOB match. I am assuming this time in the application cycle is high traffic. On the other hand, dental schools are starting to e-mail me stating that they have received my application.

Anyone else in a similar position or have some insight into the subject?

shahinc

Reaction score
Why are you worried if ADDSAS gets the score or not ?
Aren't you sending it directly to the dental schools of your choice ?

By the way, how long does it take usually for schools to receive the American DAT scores after you submit a request ?

I know it take about 6 weeks for Canadian DAT scores to get to US schools from Canada.

lippy104

Lippy104
Reaction score
I took the DAT this past July 16, 2010 and AADSAS still does not have any DAT information. It has been approximately 5 weeks since taking the test so I am starting to get worried.

Per the AADSAS FAQ's, I double checked that my DENTPIN and DOB match. I am assuming this time in the application cycle is high traffic. On the other hand, dental schools are starting to e-mail me stating that they have received my application.

Anyone else in a similar position or have some insight into the subject?

Lol where are you getting 5 weeks from, if you took the test July 16th then it hasn't even been 3 weeks.

lippy104

Lippy104
Reaction score
How embarassing... you're right. I was looking at my calendar wrong. :slap:

lol has it just felt like 5 weeks since you've been stressing about it. Someone said here that they only upload scores once a week (Tuesdays) and that it usually takes 2-3 weeks. They should have it uploaded next Tuesday for you if this is true, and if it's not up by the following tuesday I would call them and see whats up.