DAT scores input into AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent2451

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I'm new to this forum and wish I had found it earlier. I just took my DAT on July 9th and was wondering if I had to do anything to get these scores input into the "Official Scores" section of the AADSAS application.

I submitted by AADSAS application to schools on 6/7 and it says everything was mailed on 6/27, but how exactly do I ensure that the schools have my DAT scores?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You don't need to do anything. It would be smart to send in your unofficial schools to your individual schools if they allow it.

Do you know what schools want to receive your unofficial DAT scores? I know Pitt and VCU recommend faxing your unofficial DAT scores to speed up the application process. Anyone know any others?

yea, VCU definitely says to fax in the unofficial scores. I am not so sure about Pitt, but I also applied there so I will fax it to them as well.

I know most schools say on their websites that they only consider official score reports, so I guess it's just a matter of waiting for AADSAS to put the scores in?

Members don't see this ad :)
You don't need to do anything. It would be smart to send in your unofficial schools to your individual schools if they allow it.

How, exactly, does one go about, "send(ing) in...unofficial schools to...individual schools"? You certain this is a smart idea?

Last edited:
thanks so much Sisero. Where did you get all of those fax numbers? By calling the schools?

I realized most schools don't even post fax numbers on their websites..