DAT SCORES not showing up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

komradrobot

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DAT about two weeks ago and on ADEAS it still does not say that my DAT scores were received.....

how long did it take you guys for your DAT scores to show up after taking the test? How long did it take for them to be sent to schools?

I was wondering which schools might take unofficial score reports...anyone been faxing those?

Members don't see this ad.

I took the DAT about two weeks ago and on ADEAS it still does not say that my DAT scores were received.....

how long did it take you guys for your DAT scores to show up after taking the test? How long did it take for them to be sent to schools?

I was wondering which schools might take unofficial score reports...anyone been faxing those?

At the very opening of the cycle, it was taking about 3 weeks.

Because AADSAS is likely back logged now, it may take this long or a bit longer to process DAT scores.

Does anyone know which schools accept unofficial score reports via fax?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know which schools accept unofficial score reports via fax?

I'm pretty sure most schools will need an official DAT score report.

However, a school that I know that supplements with official score report with the unofficial is Ohio State (OSU).

I have already designated all the schools I am applying to to receive the official scores. I think I will just fax away and see what happens. Hopefully speeds things up a bit.

I have already designated all the schools I am applying to to receive the official scores. I think I will just fax away and see what happens. Hopefully speeds things up a bit.

I would strongly suggest contacting the school first before you fax away.

Some schools may not appreciate your faxed unofficial score reports if they are not requested.

^call all the schools and ask first.

why is it taking so long??? i thought dentpin would speed things up :( it's only been 1.5 weeks since my DAT, so i'm waiting a bit longer...guess it gives me time to work on secondaries, since my app isn't complete anyway

I suppose...but its not like the adcom is dealing with those faxes....is just the administrative assistants who are dealing with the paperwork...I doubt it will have a negative affect on my app.

i believe the worst that can happen is the fax will go to the trash.

I suppose...but its not like the adcom is dealing with those faxes....is just the administrative assistants who are dealing with the paperwork...I doubt it will have a negative affect on my app.

i believe the worst that can happen is the fax will go to the trash.

In this situation it may be better to ask for permission than latter ask for forgiveness. ;)

Just my humble opinion.

Hey komradrobot
will you message me when your scores are posted on AADSAS?
i took my DAT today and I'm worried that my score will get to schools late :(
did you turn all the application first too? i already got secondaries, and i'm scared that my scores won't get there faster.

I've gotten a secondary app from midwestern but thats it...

I've also faxed my unofficial to Indiana because they asked for it.

Just paid for three app. fees online and faxed unofficial dats to those schools (after notifying them that i was going to do so)

dont really want to pay the rest of the app fees for now...i'm probably just going to wait one more week before I start writing those checks. if my dat's are not up by then i am going to call the rest of the schools and try to have them accept my unofficial scores for now.

I will let you know when i get my scores in though