mkhan27

5+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 18, 2011
Status
Pre-Dental
I think you'll be good since your have a good GPA. Is that your sGPA? Your DAT scores is average, but the TS is above average which is good. And the PAT is a score that they think is good too so I think it looks good. What did you use to study. Maybe you should use the stuff that most people have posted in their breakdowns like Destroyer and Bootcamp. Math Destroyer will definitely help you with your math.

Reactions: helmel
About the Ads

jaf004

2+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Your TS is definitely above average considering a 21 TS is around the 90th percentile or greater. Your AA isn't BAD either, so don't be too hard on yourself. I know people in dental school with slightly lowers grades and DAT scores than you. Granted, they only got 2 or 3 interviews, but hey they got accepted to one school and thats all that matters!

phillyeagles1

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Sep 8, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I think you should be fine, I hope my science scores are that high!

SyracuseOrange92

Membership Revoked
Removed
Account on Hold
Sep 4, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Do you mind posting a breakdown? Im curious what you used!

OP
H
Sep 12, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Your TS is definitely above average considering a 21 TS is around the 90th percentile or greater. Your AA isn't BAD either, so don't be too hard on yourself. I know people in dental school with slightly lowers grades and DAT scores than you. Granted, they only got 2 or 3 interviews, but hey they got accepted to one school and thats all that matters!
Thank you for the positive feedback! I appreciate it :)

Reactions: jaf004

2THDDS

2+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I was expecting people to shout "too late" "qr and rc too low"

Thats what i think.
If you applied early, you might have some chance, but it is very late, and those two scores worry me.

OP
H
Sep 12, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I was expecting people to shout "too late" "qr and rc too low"

Thats what i think.
If you applied early, you might have some chance, but it is very late, and those two scores worry me.
I know those 2 scores killed me :((

I have a question if u don't mind!? have you interviewed Nova?? and if yes, how was it??

jaf004

2+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Thank you for the positive feedback! I appreciate it :)
if it makes you feel better, I just got an interview offer from Tufts right this hour, and I got a 19AA and 18TS. However, I do think many other things on my app were taken into account

OP
H
Sep 12, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
if it makes you feel better, I just got an interview offer from Tufts right this hour, and I got a 19AA and 18TS. However, I do think many other things on my app were taken into account
Yeay! good luck! I hope u get in :)
I got an interview offer from Nova on Jan 29th. hopefully it goes well...

jaf004

2+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
Where is Nova again? And I feel the same way man, now I just hope I don't have a heart attack before the interview haha

2THDDS

2+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
I know those 2 scores killed me :((

I have a question if u don't mind!? have you interviewed Nova?? and if yes, how was it??
no not yet .
only place interviewed pre-dec was UDM. Sadly, I was put on waiting list.

jaf004

2+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
no not yet .
only place interviewed pre-dec was UDM. Sadly, I was put on waiting list.
did you mean UMD? They emailed me saying that my application is currently under review in their admissions office, but I guess that means I would be screwed even if I interviewed

About the Ads