DAT scores question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCSD6

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we need to resend DAT scores if we applied last cycle to the same schools? I thought that I read somewhere that you don't need to resend, that they will still have access to them, can anyone confirm this?

Members don't see this ad.

It all depends on the school. Most schools do not require you to resend your DAT scores to them, they keep them on file for life but some schools do. For example I applied to Midwestern University (AZ) last cycle and am reapplying there again and was told by the admissions office that I needed to resend them my scores, but I have 2 other schools that said they always keep them on file.

Cool, thanks for the info. I'm going to call each school and ask them then, hopefully they keep the scores, it will end up saving me some good money :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yeah this application crap is expensive!

Does anyone know if we need to resend DAT scores if we applied last cycle to the same schools? I thought that I read somewhere that you don't need to resend, that they will still have access to them, can anyone confirm this?
They will automatically become available to the schools you chose!