DAT Scores

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stephhaley

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I just wrote my American DAT, I had previously written the Canadian one.

My Canadian Scores were:
BIO: 16
CHEM: 18
PAT: 18
RC: 20
TS: 17
AA:18

My American Scores are:
BIO: 22
CHEM:21
ORG: 19
PAT: 18
RC: 19
QR:19
TS: 20
AA: 20

Will schools look at my RC lowering 1 point negatively? Or is it simply just considered variation? This RC was considerably harder than my last and I was surprised I even scored a 19.
 
So I just wrote my American DAT, I had previously written the Canadian one.

My Canadian Scores were:
BIO: 16
CHEM: 18
PAT: 18
RC: 20
TS: 17
AA:18

My American Scores are:
BIO: 22
CHEM:21
ORG: 19
PAT: 18
RC: 19
QR:19
TS: 20
AA: 20

Will schools look at my RC lowering 1 point negatively? Or is it simply just considered variation? This RC was considerably harder than my last and I was surprised I even scored a 19.

You might get more answers if you post this in pre-dental. I can't really say much because I know nothing about dental school or the DAT :shrug:.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would consider asking a mod to move this over to pre-dental. (SDN prohibits copies of the same question on multiple forums). I think you would get better answers that way. The subforum you are on right now is just for high school students.