DAT Scores???

Started by wammmy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

wammmy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the DAT and overall felt okay, but now I'm not so sure.

PAT 20
AA 21
RC 25
QR 15 😱
TS 21
Bio 18
GC 23
OC 22

My GPA ia 3.43 and sci. GPA is 3.6.

What do you think? Do I have a chance or am I just dreaming? I mean that math score is the pits, do I retake and try to do better in that - the only problem is I'm real slow at math.
Thanks
 
No, your scores and GPA are fantastic,,,dont worry about that math schore, I dont think it will set you back at all...Good Job!!!