DAT Scores

Started by s.ch
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

s.ch

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I took the Canadian DAT last year and obtained these scores which I feel are not competitive:
Screenshot 2024-07-26 at 5.38.49 PM.png


I have signed up to re-take the exam in a month but have been advised by some people to just apply with the scores I have to prevent further delay.

My question is, would I have any chance with these scores given an average GPA, or is smarter to take the exam again and then apply for this cycle?

I look forward to an honest opinion, thank you so much.