DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thewince7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Should i retake the DAt with a 19/19/19?

Members don't see this ad.

It looks pretty solid. You'd have to compare it to your GPA though. If it lacks, you could use a bit more stand out-ness than a 19, regardless, those are solid scores. You also have to ask yourself if you could study any more and do any better than you already did.

thewince7 said:
Do you want to get into Harvard? What are your gpa's? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope no harvard for me. I'm lookin at IU (instate) KY, Nova, Boston, Creighton, Marquette, temple... My gpa as of now is 3.34 overall, 3.17 science. However, I should have a 4.0 this semester which includes an A in organic chem 2 and physics so my science gpa should go up around a 3.3 and overall around a 3.45 hopefully.

thewince7 said:
I think you should get in. Just relax and wait for acceptances.

thewince7 said:
Nope no harvard for me. I'm lookin at IU (instate) KY, Nova, Boston, Creighton, Marquette, temple... My gpa as of now is 3.34 overall, 3.17 science. However, I should have a 4.0 this semester which includes an A in organic chem 2 and physics so my science gpa should go up around a 3.3 and overall around a 3.45 hopefully.
Your a good applicant! Hang tuff.