DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent2451

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just found this forum about 2 months ago and have been on and off looking at it since I felt like I became a bit discouraged looking at such high scores that everyone was getting.

I recently took my DAT on 7/9/11, but haven't posted my scores yet. Well here they are:

PAT: 20
QR: 21
RC: 22
BIO: 23
GC: 20
OC: 25
TS: 22
AA: 22

Contrary to what most people used on here, I actually simply used Kaplan sources (KWB and online materials for all subjects) and Crack DAT PAT. With the exception of the PAT section, Kaplan pretty much provides all that you need. A week before my test, I also bought Crack DAT PAT which was AWESOME. Besides the TFE and Keyholes, Crack DAT PAT was right on with the actual exam.

I also skimmed a destroyer that my friend that from 2008, but only went over it once. It did, in fact, ask question in a way that is very similar to the actual DAT and provides in-depth information in the solutions that I found essential to doing well on the Biology section.

I am a rising senior at Penn State and I actually have a 4.0 overall GPA and majoring in Chemistry, taking all general electives in biology.

I only have about 60 hours of dental shadowing, do you think that will hurt my chances?

I applied to all the PA schools (Penn, Pitt, Temple) and 7 others (Harvard, Tufts, Maryland, VCU, UConn, Buffalo, New Jersey)

What do you guys think of my chances?

Members don't see this ad.

What do you guys think of my chances?
If you are genuinely interested in finding out more about your competitiveness, then I suggest you email respective dental schools and ask them directly.

thanks guys, did anyone hear from any of those schools I have listed besides UConn? I just got notified of an interview offer there...