DAT Scrap Paper and Periodic Table

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VM789

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you able to view the Periodic Table at the same time you are viewing the question or does the Periodic Table cover up the question?

Also, how many pieces of scrap paper do you get?

Members don't see this ad.

Most places give you dry erase sheets. 2 was the most you could have at a time. I asked if I could use paper and pen/pencil and they said no.

ANd you can still see the question when you open the table. What annoyed me was the whole table was not viewable at one time and you either made it larger or had to scroll to see the other part of the periodic table.

Most places give you dry erase sheets. 2 was the most you could have at a time. I asked if I could use paper and pen/pencil and they said no.

ANd you can still see the question when you open the table. What annoyed me was the whole table was not viewable at one time and you either made it larger or had to scroll to see the other part of the periodic table.

Do you know where you can get a replica of the testing centers' dry erase markers and sheets? If we wanted to practice on them.

Members don't see this ad :)
just a fine tipped dry erase marker and dry erase piece of paper i believe. best chance is staples. my friend gave me his which he got from kaplan

For those who have taken the DAT already, does the timer for PAT section automatically start right after your time for natural science ends?

For those who have taken the DAT already, does the timer for PAT section automatically start right after your time for natural science ends?

sort of. there is a slight delay. You get a pop up saying that time for this section has expired assuming you let the clock run out. you're suppose to click ok. there might be delay between when it closes that pop up and starts the next section.

you don't lose any time or anything you do get maybe 3-5 second break. the clock starts once the pat section appears.