DAT Study Buddy - NYC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BiomedEngineer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm looking for a DAT study buddy in the NYC area. I'm already studying with one other person, but hoping more people can join so that we can keep each other motivated, share resources/tips, etc. I'm planning on taking the DAT mid-August, and I'll pretty much be studying all day every weekday until then. I can meet anywhere in Manhattan, but preferably Upper East Side.

Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all,

I'm looking for a DAT study buddy in the NYC area. I'm already studying with one other person, but hoping more people can join so that we can keep each other motivated, share resources/tips, etc. I'm planning on taking the DAT mid-August, and I'll pretty much be studying all day every weekday until then. I can meet anywhere in Manhattan, but preferably Upper East Side.

You'll probably have better luck in the "DAT" forum.

Hey all,

I've actually been tutoring someone for the DATs and we live in NY.