DAT Study Group in NY, Brooklyn or Queens.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mrniceguyny75

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, my name is Oleg.
I live in Brooklyn,NY and very interested in finding study partner or partners who may be also interested in studying together for the DAT! I have knowledge on some topics more than on the others, but currently study on my own from the DAT Test Prep Books. As we all know, "two heads better then one" and " the more, the marrier". I figured studying with someone else will make the time go by more interesting and fun at the same time. Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who may be interested.
My email: [email protected]
Thank you very much, in advance!
Sincerely, Oleg