DAT Study Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mish.ali

Reaction score
Hi, in search of a DAT Study Schedule/Guide!!

I graduated from undergrad around 2 years ago and generally had strong stats and a really good science background. I never took my DAT (because life happened), and its been about 2 years since Ive even looked at anything remotely science like. Does anyone have any tips or a study guide that I could use to prepare for the DAT? I've looked at Ari's but it just seems a bit daunting as I'd probably be reteaching myself most of the material. I have DAT Destroyer books and am planning on getting Bootcamp and Qvault for the RC. Any and all help or experience stories are appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi mish.ali

Glad you are back to follow your dream of becoming a dentist. IMO, a study guide you make on your own would be the best, especially because you have been out of school a couple years. Your first step would be to review GC and Orgo. If you still have your textbooks you could use those to review and use videos on Youtube to help. Because you have a good science background ,you can get to work and change weakness into strength. You mentioned you have the Destroyer books, you will find the DAT Destroyer very challenging, so review before attempting, as I tell my students in person and online, don't take the DAT until you can do the level or work in the Destroyer if you are attempting 20 plus scores.

Wishing you the best...

Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer

Reactions: 1 user