DAT study material advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

c3p

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to studying specifically for the DATs and I need advice on the best books to get. Basically what is the best study aid? I have ochem, gen chem, gen bio text books, but what about DAT level math? and PATs seem very foreign to me. So I was wondering what books I could use for all of these (even though I have textbooks, I am assuming they divulge more information than is necessary for the DATs), they dont have to be all in one book obviously. Thank you for your time.

ps- I plan on studying for DATs this summer (~3 months for about 6-7 hours a day -- I hope this is a good enough time frame for me to take the DATs in september).

Members don't see this ad.

Do a quick search on the forum.. u ll find a bunch of treats on this.. good luck

Hello, I am new to studying specifically for the DATs and I need advice on the best books to get. Basically what is the best study aid? I have ochem, gen chem, gen bio text books, but what about DAT level math? and PATs seem very foreign to me. So I was wondering what books I could use for all of these (even though I have textbooks, I am assuming they divulge more information than is necessary for the DATs), they dont have to be all in one book obviously. Thank you for your time.

ps- I plan on studying for DATs this summer (~3 months for about 6-7 hours a day -- I hope this is a good enough time frame for me to take the DATs in september).

when do you plan on applying?