DAT Study Material Breakdown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toronto123

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just want to make sure I have everything I need to study for the DAT. Please let me know if I am missing anything.

What I have:

Kaplan Blue Book + Review Notes
Cliffs AP Bio
DAT Destroyer

My other question is, what do I do for practice tests? Is what what DAT Topscore is for?
Out of DAT Topscore, Qvault, and Achiever, which of these should I purchase?

I would greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I am much better at learning on my own through textbooks. Plus I have heard that Chads is mainly good for general chem and orgo, both of which I'm really experienced with already. Thanks your your input though! Any advice on what to choose between Topscore and Achiever? And if Qvault is important? Would greatly appreciate your input!

I would include Crack the DAT (PAT only). Pretty good practice for the perceptual abilities section and the difficulty seemed on par (if not a little more difficult) with the real thing.

After studying, go over Destroyer and Achiever questions. That js how you test your knowledge. You will see what you answered incorrectly and then put more time into studying those concepts.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk