DAT Study Material for Sale

Started by CSade469
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CSade469

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DAT Kaplan Organic Chemistry Edge second edition- (Dark blue and green cover), is selling now for 30.00. I will sell this book for $15.00

Barron’s Chemistry fourth edition- (Black cover)- Will sell for $15.00

DAT Kaplan Review Notes 2005 (White cover)- (Kaplan material doesn't really change), is selling now for 40.99, but I am selling this for $25.00

DAT Kaplan Lesson Book 2005- (Book comes with review book if you take a kaplan class/online)- I will sell this for 15.00
DAT Kaplan Lesson Book- 2007- I will sell this for 30.00

DAT Kaplan DAT/OAT Flashcards- $30.00

Kaplan MCAT Comprehensive Review 2005-2006- (Book is practically brand new, has not been used, contains same material as Kaplan DAT)- Going price is 65, but I will sell it for $40.00. Also enclosed is the CD-Rom, which has not even been opened.

E-mail me at [email protected]
If you are interested or have any questions