DAT Study Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental990DDS

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I took my DAT four years ago and it went well but now I have a friend who is willing to take the test and I'm not sure if my old strategies still work:

1- Kaplan Vs Princeton: I used Kaplan and I didn't like it... Have they improved it? How well Princeton is? Do you think it's better than Kaplan?

2- Biology: AP Cliffs?

3- Gen Chem & Orgo: Chad Videos

4- Math: Math Destroyer

5- PAT: Crack DAT PAT

For practice tests I used Kaplan and Top Scorer (not sure if that still exists).... What practice test do you recommend now? I saw "DAT Bootcamp" name here and there, what do you think of it?

Please let me know, the guy wants to take his DAT in 10 weeks and I'm trying to help him set a plan.

Your feedback is appreciated

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

Use DAT destroyer for casual practice problems, then treat Bootcamp towards end as a real test. Also utilize 2007 & 2009 practice test. If you want to save $ you could probably drop Crack DAT PAT and just use Bootcamp's PAT, IMO CDP wasn't too representative of the real test but I didn't want to use BC's cause it was more difficult. Make sure its Cliffs 3rd edition, you can find it online. Math destroyer was way overkill, QR from DAT Destroyer was enough for my test. Don't know much about Princeton or Kaplan but I got 21 using everything on your list + DAT destroyer excluding besides Kaplan/Princeton.

DAT Achiever saved my life. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the DAT questions were written by them, almost word for word and identical. Prepare yourself hardcore with this super challenging software and you wouldn't regret it come the big day. You want to make sure that the DAT, costing over $400 now for a single sitting?, is nailed once and for all!

DAT Achiever saved my life. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the DAT questions were written by them, almost word for word and identical. Prepare yourself hardcore with this super challenging software and you wouldn't regret it come the big day. You want to make sure that the DAT, costing over $400 now for a single sitting?, is nailed once and for all!

Very true in my case too. DAT Achiever has 10 tests to offer now with a 6 month subscription. Start your prep early and don't procrastinate. The question pool at the testing centers keeps expanding and changing through the years. You want to go with a prep company that is also updating and releasing new questions.