DAT Study Materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

[DDS] Samer

Grind don't stop.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there are a lot of posts where people list what resources they used however I am looking for the top resources. Right now I am almost done the winter semester of my second year and I want to purchase the materials ahead of time so I can start right away. What DAT study material do you suggest I purchase and from where?

I know DAT bootcamp and Chads videos are excellent but what book(s) should I use for each section of the DAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely get CliffsNotes AP Biology (3rd edition).
Chads videos for GC/OChem.
OChem as a second language for conceptual ochem

DAT Destroyer for bio/ochem/gchem/math tests. Math Destroyer if you need more QR practice.

Then, just use the destroyer and keep doing problems on that and bootcamp. Make sure you're pacing yourself!

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely use Cliffs and Feralis for Bio, DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer and Odyssey, use CrackDAT for pat and Kaplan for PAT and reading. This should be enough.

DAT Destroyer, Odyssey ( for orgo), Crack DAT, Math Destroyer, Kaplan and Feralis notes. If you can go through all of those materials, you should do fine.

Reactions: 1 user
DAT Destroyer, Math Destroyer and Odyssey, use CrackDAT for pat and Kaplan for PAT and reading. This should be enough.
QwqhZC

Achiever is really great for PAT but the other sections were a little bit too much, I bought I think the biggest package and just stopped doing them because they seemed like they were a waste of time and too unrealistic. But I agree with the above poster, the PAT section on the achiever tests will prepare you for the worst and they will train you not to rely on some of the tricks that you aren't able to do on the real DAT (i.e. event counting method).