DAT study motivation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

biomolecmed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does Olympics motivate anyone to study? I love watching Olympics. People were telling me that it is a distraction. Well, it did wonders for me. After seeing all of those athletes work so hard to achieve their goals, it made me work harder. If they can put their buddies on the line and put up with injuries, I should be able to put up with hours of studying and a little less sleep sometimes.

Members don't see this ad.

Does Olympics motivate anyone to study? I love watching Olympics. People were telling me that it is a distraction. Well, it did wonders for me. After seeing all of those athletes work so hard to achieve their goals, it made me work harder. If they can put their buddies on the line and put up with injuries, I should be able to put up with hours of studying and a little less sleep sometimes.

The Olympics make me wanna workout... I love watching the Olympics on TV at the gym when I'm working out!

gives me goose bumbs, every time i saw swimming and bolt running.

Its unbelievable, for me that a human has such a dedication and disciplined to train for couple years straight full time. and not loose motivation or interest. and the respect of representing USA. Give me motivation every time i watch the reruns. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
I do want to workout after Olympics. However, workout clears my mind and reminds me what I have to do to success in the real world. Therefore, this is back to work time for me.

yes! the thought that they can put so much time and effort into their passion makes me want to put forth the same into mine. good luck!

the day before my DAT, i watched the olympics for like 3-4 hours cause my parents get so into it and they're obnoxious so i can't really study. the most inspirational thing is watching them get real emotional after they get the gold medal. when i was watching i was thinking *hopefully that's me tomorrow!*

and then when i was depressed after my 3rd topscore, i watched the olympics. helps to see those fine six packs... haha.

yes! the thought that they can put so much time and effort into their passion makes me want to put forth the same into mine. good luck!

:thumbup: Totally!! Olympians devote themselves to their sport with fantastic results and sdn students devote themselves to studying for entrance exams with (hopefully) fantastic results!

pure logic!

gives me goose bumbs, every time i saw swimming and bolt running.

Its unbelievable, for me that a human has such a dedication and disciplined to train for couple years straight full time. and not loose motivation or interest. and the respect of representing USA. Give me motivation every time i watch the reruns. :D

Bolt is amazing. Always pulls thru fast as heck at the end. Amazing. Motivational. hes not gonna lose. not an option. Same with dat'ing if u will...