Dat Study Notes!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OMFS08

Tooth Extractornator
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interesting idea. For all those that have taken DAT classes or studied and made notes on different subjects for the DAT, can you please share it with others so that we can all help each other out please. Here is what we do. Post here with what subject you have notes for and ask for a PM then when a user PM's you, arrangements can be made to email the notes. ONLY if your notes are in digital format however. THANKS TO ALL!

Members don't see this ad.

I've been taking notes with a good old fashioned pen and paper! Wish I would have typed them...sorry!

I've been taking notes with a good old fashioned pen and paper! Wish I would have typed them...sorry!

ditto. I find myself typing too much stuff otherwise, and never have the time to review all that again... plus i just refer back to my book anyway.:laugh:

Thanks for posting guys. Anyone with typed notes??!!! It will be a great way to share information!!! Please post!

Members don't see this ad :)
I will probably make a few in like 4 weeks, i'll get back to u if I remember. What is your DAT study schedule like?

I will probably make a few in like 4 weeks, i'll get back to u if I remember. What is your DAT study schedule like?

I will begin my studies on June1st. I will be studying ofor 8-10 hrs a day. Then taking a practice test for each time I complete studying. SO I will study the materials 3 times.

Oh man...I can't wait until I take my DAT and burn all of the textbooks I've been saving over the years. I am so sick of looking @ them along with mountains of notes. :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
alright guys, if anyone's interested i was planning on scanning in my notes and putting them up tomm. good night =)

alright guys, if anyone's interested i was planning on scanning in my notes and putting them up tomm. good night =)

Yaay, thats so nice of you.

I have a bunch of notes as well, they are handwritten but I will type them up. It will help me learn it even more.

But can someone tell me how to attach it so that others could view them.

there should be a little paperclip thingy. click on that and you can add attachments.

for those of who posted, do we need to PM you or can we just see the attachment directly on this thread?

haha sorry guys. taking longer than expected to scan everything. first off i wanted to say that my notes are all over the place. anything i didn't understand while going over destroyer, achiever or topscore i would write down and just keep looking at them during my offtime to keep myself fresh. i don't know if this is what you guys want. if you're still interested let me know and i'll try to finish up before i head for france on thursday.

alright guys, my scanner has crapped out on me. I tried fixing but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. if anyone wants i can take pictures of my notes haha. let me know if anyone wants.

alright guys, my scanner has crapped out on me. I tried fixing but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. if anyone wants i can take pictures of my notes haha. let me know if anyone wants.

Hahah ur so sweet!

if you do a google search, you'll find tons of notes written by different people and universities. Anyone wants to cut and paste some links here???

yea still interested, especially for gchem notes, plz post them if you got time

seems like a great resource. i downloaded it, but its not opening with microsoft word or note pad. Anyone know who to open this file correctly?...:confused:

The file is kind of damaged, so this is how you can recover the files.

1. Open Microsoft word
2. In Microsoft word, click File -->Open
3. Look for "Files of type" and select "Recover text from any file"
4. Now try to open the files this time.
5. Wait for it to load.
6. Ta Da! :D